What is TraScript?
TraScript is a modified version of mIRC, featuring an easy-to-use interface and multilanguage support.
This script is made for Omerta IRC and is configured to work with this by default, but it can be used on any other IRC network.
If you have any questions or suggestions, visit us in #trascript on the Omerta irc network (irc.barafranca.com)
Download TraScript Setup file (Including mIRC 6.35) (Approximately 1.8 MB)
Because of issues with the newest mIRC version, which forces you to pay after 30 days, we recommend you use mIRC 6.35 from the link above. We do however also offer a version with mIRC 7.1 included: TraScript Setup file (mIRC 7.1) (Approximately 1.9 MB)
Latest version: 1.0.2 (mIRC 7.1)
Features(this is a short list, for a complete list please look here)
- Easy setup wizard for new users
- Multilanguage support (Currently available: English, Dutch, Turkish)
- Auto-update function for updating the script without any restarts
- Autologin function for NickServ
- Autojoin function for channels
- Amsg blocker and several flood protections
Need help? Look at the Contact page